Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this web site is provided by Fitness Factor subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which takes effect on the date on which you first use the site. Fitness Factor reserves the right to add to or change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on-line and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the site. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database right in the Fitness Factor web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Fitness Factor or are otherwise used by Fitness Factor as permitted by applicable law.
3. In accessing the Fitness Factor web site you agree to access the contents solely for a) journalistic use, b) authorized dealer use, or c) your own personal, non-commercial use. Individuals not affiliated with the media or authorized dealers are not permitted to distribute, transmit, modify or show in public any part of the Fitness Factor web site without the prior written permission of Fitness Factor.
4. Links to the Fitness Factor site must be direct to the Fitness Factor homepage. Fitness Factor disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to Fitness Factor's site.
5. Fitness Factor provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether express or implied. Neither Fitness Factor nor the original providers of the material accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damages arising from the publication of the material on the Fitness Factor web site.
6. Fitness Factor endeavors to ensure that all information and material on the web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, nor does Fitness Factor warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
7. This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Wyoming law not withstanding any principles of conflicts of law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Wyoming. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
9. All prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
10. No third party is authorized to re-sell Fitness Factor products without the express consent of Fitness Factor.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately.